PROTECTING YOUR ORGANIZATION AS WELL AS YOUR CLIENTS
With more than 550 laws governing the disposition of IT assets in the U.S. alone, it’s vital to your firm, as well as your clients, that you partner with an ITAD company that can help you navigate the complicated legal waters when refreshing your IT assets.
FINANCIAL SERVICES INSIGHTS & EXPERIENCE YOU CAN DEPEND ON
With more than 10 years of experience working with clients within the financial segment—including private banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth management, commercial banking, and investment firms—Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations is well-versed in the science of processing IT assets and other materials.
We’re sensitive to and knowledgeable about the environmental, security, compliance, and chain-of-custody challenges your organization faces when recycling and retiring IT equipment. When creating lifecycle programs for our clients, we focus on:
- Ensuring Compliance: Dynamic helps customers ensure compliance with key regulations such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), which governs the protection of private financial information. These privacy protections regulate financial institutions, which include businesses engaged in banking, insuring, stocks and bonds, and financial advice. We also help financial clients protect investors through compliance with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FNRA), which protects financial and personal customer information. Firms are required to have policies and procedures addressing the protection of customer information and records. Regulation protects against unauthorized access to or use of customer records and information.
- Preventing Data Breaches: We protect, sanitize, and destroy all organizational data and sensitive information according to standards set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) as well as our own rigorous internal standards. Further, we conduct frequent audits of our vendors, subcontractors, and partners, and, in addition, our facilities and business practices are subject to an annual audit by an independent arbiter.
- Maintaining Chain-of-Custody: By maintaining a closed chain-of-custody throughout all lifecycle processes, we avoid the risk of a security breach of your data-storing devices. We also offer a complete audit report that lists each person who worked with your assets and where the assets were located at all times.
- Protecting the Environment: One of our top priorities is keeping hazardous materials out of landfills, which includes IT equipment as well as the toxic metals used to make the equipment, such as cadmium, lead, or mercury. Our recycling professionals adhere to the highest industry standards for environmental safety, particularly those that help prevent hazardous materials from entering landfills and waste streams.
- Value Recovery: The most effective way to protect our environment from e-waste is to reuse equipment and components whenever possible. Dynamic has lead the industry in driving revenue back to our clients from the remarketing of IT assets. Not only does this help safeguard the environment, it also helps improve to your bottom line.
INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS YOU CAN TRUST
We understand how critical it is to safeguard organizational and employee/client data and manage security risks. Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations handles all steps in the data-sanitization process with the utmost care and integrity, and we adhere to the standards and requirements set forth by several governing bodies.
Dynamic is certified by six different environmental, workplace safety, and e-recycling organizations that verify we’re processing organizations’ IT equipment and private data safely and securely, including e-Stewards and R2 certification. With our experience and world-class IT asset disposition services, Dynamic can help not only protect your brand, but your bottom line as well.