Protecting Your Data: Our Processes Meet Top Business Standards
We are a full-service materials management company. We carefully handle every step, from picking up to transporting and delivering your assets. Our logistics are tailored and security-focused, ensuring your sensitive data is always protected.
We strive to accommodate your needs by finding the most convenient and cost-effective plan for transporting electronics and other materials. Our extensive array of services can be performed anywhere in the world, to transport your assets locally, regionally, nationally, or globally.
Full transparency & reassurance
- We create full visibility to our internal security practices and certified downstream vendors, who process residual materials after destruction.
- We maintain $10 Million pollution liability and $10 Million cyber liability policies, as well as a financially guaranteed closure plan.
- Our facilities are accessible only by key card and equipped with 24-hour, third-party security monitoring, with more than 100 security cameras. Security footage is held for at least 90 days.
- All employees are subject to a 7-year criminal background check and drug screening prior to employment. We do not employ individuals with felony convictions for burglary, theft, embezzlement, or fraud, and require staff identification at all times.
- All materials with data storing devices are manually identified by trained personnel in the receiving, sorting and teardown process.
- We use proprietary wiping software for data sanitization, customized to your assets’ data overwriting and destruction requirements.
- Every track, sector, and cylinder of hardware is overwritten with predefined or random data. All existing data, including the operating system, are destroyed.
- All data is destroyed to U.S. Department of Defense Standards, within 30 days of receipt. Customers receive a certificate of data destruction.
Make the most of your materials
Connect with our experts to start customizing your service plan today.